IFAA World Ranking Mail Match
AN INITIATIVE TO SET GOALS DURING PANDEMIC RESTRICTIONS
World Ranking Round
TWO FORMATS – ONE COMMON GOAL:
DESPITE CANCELLATION OF THE TWO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER OUR ARCHERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
REACH OUT FOR GOALS
- Open to all IFAA Archers World-Wide
- Pandemic Regulation Compliance
- Score Verification by Associations
- Monthly update of Rankings
- Qualifying Period from 1 July to 31 December 2021
- Registration closes 30 November 2021
As a follow up to our previous announcement that, for the first time, we are offering a World Ranking to the Family of Archers, we provide you with a quick summary of the concept:
The concept is kept very simple:
- National Associations shall offer opportunities to shoot scores in Field and 3D Rounds following the IFAA set of rules.
- By submitting the scores, confirmation is provided that the scores have been shot under competition conditions and according to the rules.
- For the Field Ranking, the scores shall reflect one Field Unit (14 targets) and one Hunter Unit (14 targets).
- For the 3D Ranking, an Unmarked Unit (14 targets) and a Marked Unit (14 targets) on 3D targets shall be shot.
Good to know:
- You may submit as many scores as you like, regardless the style – we will pick the best score for the ranking.
- Organisers – once your range has been approved by the National Association and you follow the rules of your Association for hosting the Ranking event, you may host as many ranking rounds as you wish; perhaps an option to raise the attraction of your monthly Club shoots?
We are reaching out to the National Associations to support the World Ranking by:
- Nomination of Shoots qualifying for the World Ranking. (Provide us with the location, the date and a link to the registration site – we will advertise it on our webpage).
- Appointing a National Coordinator to verify and to submit scores.
- Promoting the World Ranking towards their Membership.
For the IFAA, the Coordinator of the World Rankings is Alexandre Borrego, from Brasil. Contact details are accessible for all Delegates.